We want you to be satisfied with your order, and are happy to accept returns if you change your mind once you receive your order. We understand that yarn can look and feel different in real life compared to on screen
Here is how to return yarn:
1. You must contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order to tell us you would like to return it. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pack your undamaged, unused and resaleable yarn either in the original packaging, or appropriate new packaging. It must be free of scent or animal hair.
3. Post it back to us, making sure to obtain a proof of postage. It is your responsibility to ensure returned items come back to us. In the event of the returned product going missing in transit, you are to pursue your postage provider for compensation as the product is legally yours until a refund is issued.
Frida Fuchs UG
c/o Yarnover Berlin
4. Once we have your order back, we will either refund the cost of your original order excluding postage and using original payment method, or post your replacement. Replacement yarn will incur an additional postage charge.
- Items returned from outside the EU must be clearly marked on the customs label as "returned merchandise" so as not to attract import duty / VAT.
- We can only accept your return if you are the person who placed the original order.