What you can expect this year:
POLARIS - the northern polar star, brightest star in the constillation Little bear
We are more than happy and very proud that the one and only Veera Välimäki from rain knitwear design agreed to design this years mystery pattern for our little yarn company.
We created three color schemes and offer them in two bases. That makes six possibilities of fun and mystery KAL! Every color theme has 12 new colorways.
- Cassiopeia: is a well known constellation in northern sky, named after the vain queen Cassiopeia, mother of Andromeda in greek mythology. We created Cassiopeia with 12 new colorways in shades of fruits like apricot, raspberry, kiwi, blackberry.
- Pegasus: also a constellation in the northern sky, named after the winged horse in greek mythology. Our 12 Pegasus colorways are in airy shades of blue, grey, beige, brown
- Supernova: is a luminous explosion of a star and we created it dark with shades of dark purples and blue, and bright pinks, orange and reds.
Remmidemmi Minis: 75 % Blue Faced Leicester and 25 % Nylon with 85m/20gr
or Steppke Minis: 100 % superwash Merino, 73m/20gr.
We are so happy that Veera made a stunning shawl design devided in 24 parts, so you can knit every day and get a wonderful shawl after 24 days. We´d like to see your progress in our Frida Fuchs Ravelry group where we would like all advent calendar knitters to support each other all December long. At the end of the year we will pick a winner of a Frida Fuchs voucher worth 100 Euros among all active Ravelry members.
Please use the hashtags #fridafuchsadvent2023 and #VeeraFridaAdvent2023 #PolarisMKAL, when posting in social media so we can find your lovely projects.
HOW TO ORDER:
There is a limited number of calendars only – they will be available from August 1st 2023.
Calendars will ship with DHL from 13th November and earlier for our customers abroad to get their package in time.
Shipping is free of charge within Germany. We kindly ask you to not add any other items to your advent calendar order, thank you.
Our advent calendar - in a nutshell:
• 24 x Mini Füchse made from 75 % Blue Faced Leicester and 25 % Nylon or 24 Mini Füchse made from 100 % superwash Merino
• three colour themes to choose from
• an exclusive design from Veera Välimäki, aka rain knitwear design.
• A month of social media knitting fun in our Ravelry group during December plus the chance to win a Frida Fuchs voucher worth 100,- Euros
• Free shipping within Germany
• Calenders will ship in November - by DHL
• 189,-- €