Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
The first issue with 11 patterns by the talented designers tagged into this picture, stories and interviews.
- 116 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
(designers: Joji Locatelli, Stephen West, Veera Välimäki, Meiju K-P, Susanne Sommer, Suvi Simola, Marianne Isager, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Heidi Alander, Jonna Hietala, for the yarns featured in this issue, please see the full list below)
- instructions on how to make a cross-stitch bracelet
- a long-format story about Joji Locatelli
- an interview with Helga Isager
- a Q&A with Stephen West
- On the Origin of Wool – a visit to a local sheep farm
- A story on wool by Megan Elizabeth of Wool Days
- a travel guide to Lisbon featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop